- 4 Steps to a Working Regulatory System - Blog - Regulatory Reform - December 17, 2014
- Americans Say Too Much Regulation, Not Too Little, is the Problem - Blog - Regulatory Reform - December 12, 2014
- NLRB Gives Labor Unions Amazing Christmas Gift But Employers Get Lump of Coal - Blog - Labor - December 12, 2014
- Narrow Our Job Skills Gap by Building Educational Pipelines - Blog - Education - December 12, 2014
- U.S. Falling Way Behind in Drone Use, and It Could Be Years Until Regulations are Finally in Place - Blog - Transportation - December 11, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: