- ‘Joint-Employer’ Ruling Gives Franchisees Heartburn - Blog - Labor - September 01, 2015
- A Wyoming Rancher’s Case Shows Why So Many Businesses Are Worried About EPA’s Water Rule - Blog - Regulatory Reform - August 31, 2015
- How 4 Industries Will Get Soaked by Federal Water Rule - Blog - Regulatory Reform - August 28, 2015
- Here’s What You Need to Know About EPA’s Overreaching Water Rule - Blog - Regulatory Reform - August 28, 2015
- How New Orleans Charted a New Course for Schools After Katrina - Blog - Education - August 28, 2015
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: