- What ‘Jurassic Park,’ Meat Loaf and the U.S. Gas Tax Have in Common - Blog - Transportation - July 01, 2015
- Federal Overtime Rule is 'Divorced from Reality' - Blog - Labor - June 30, 2015
- A Clarion Call for American Independence from Short-Term Extensions - Blog - Transportation - June 30, 2015
- What You Need to Know About SCOTUS Smackdown of EPA Air Pollution Rule - Blog - Regulatory Reform - June 29, 2015
- How Clogged Roads are Draining this Small Plumbing Business - Blog - Transportation - June 29, 2015
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: