- Federal Court Allows Case Challenging EPA - Blog - Regulatory Reform - September 17, 2014
- Americans Say We're Overregulated - Blog - Regulatory Reform - September 17, 2014
- 'Joint Employer' Meddling Gets Well-Deserved Scrutiny - Blog - Labor - September 16, 2014
- Paycheck Fairness Act Would Increase Lawsuits, Erode Employer Defenses, Says U.S. Chamber - Blog - Labor - September 15, 2014
- Five Ways to Improve Education - Blog - Education - September 15, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: