- The Red (Tape) Planet: Does EPA’s Reach Now Extend to Mars? - Blog - Regulatory Reform - September 30, 2015
- Video: Agency Extending its Regulatory Reach – at a Cost - Blog - Regulatory Reform - September 30, 2015
- America’s Middle Market Pushes Congress for More Trade, Smarter Regulations - Blog - Health Care - September 29, 2015
- America’s Middle Market Pushes Congress for More Trade, Smarter Regulations - Blog - Regulatory Reform - September 29, 2015
- Infographic: 4 Steps to a More Streamlined, Transparent Federal Government (Really) - Blog - Regulatory Reform - September 29, 2015
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: