- Hill Country Barbecue pop-up to Capitol Riverfront? - Washington Business Journal (blog) - May 21, 2013
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to push for tax reform on offshore cash - Washington Business Journal (blog) - May 21, 2013
- Whistleblower threatens to leak 100000 incriminating Google emails - Washington Business Journal (blog) - May 21, 2013
- D.C. tax office failed to collect $6.5M in penalties, auditors say - Washington Business Journal (blog) - May 21, 2013
- Republicans nominate Jackson, Obenshain - Fairfaxtimes.com - May 20, 2013
In the Spotlight
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the Greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.