- Setback for D.C.'s bid to collect taxes from online travel companies - Washington Business Journal (blog) - December 10, 2013
- MGM National Harbor the big money draw for Maryland, studies find (Video) - Washington Business Journal (blog) - December 06, 2013
- Fairfax community briefs - Fairfaxtimes.com - December 06, 2013
- Committee hunts for dollars for infrastructure needs - Fairfaxtimes.com - December 06, 2013
- Setting Up charitable gift annuities in Fairfax - Fairfaxtimes.com - December 06, 2013
In the Spotlight
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the Greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.