- What If the MLB Playoffs Were Determined In the Classroom? - Blog - Education - October 01, 2014
- Common Sense from California - Blog - Labor - October 01, 2014
- A Tale of Two Wages: California Mall Straddles Minimum Wage Boundary - Blog - Labor - September 30, 2014
- 4 Ways Emeril Lagasse Is Right to Be Fired Up About the Economy - Blog - Health Care - September 29, 2014
- 4 Ways Emeril Lagasse Is Right to Be Fired Up About the Economy - Blog - Regulatory Reform - September 29, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: