- Crumbling Roads Give Texas Drivers a Bumpy Ride - Blog - Transportation - July 24, 2014
- A Renewed Focus on Improving Workforce Development - Blog - Education - July 24, 2014
- Health Care Solutions: More Flexibility, Less Regulation - Blog - Health Care - July 22, 2014
- Conflicting Court Rulings May Have Big Implications for Employer Mandate - Blog - Health Care - July 22, 2014
- Twelve Voices, One Opinion: HTF Needs Better Solution - Blog - Transportation - July 21, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: