- New Ozone Standard Would Squelch Growth - Blog - Regulatory Reform - September 02, 2014
- Study: Is American Entrepreneurship Growing "Less Dynamic Than Ever?" - Blog - Regulatory Reform - September 02, 2014
- Tracking the "Career" in College and Career Ready - Blog - Education - August 29, 2014
- These 10 Business Leaders Took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - Blog - Health Care - August 28, 2014
- Thank You, American Workers! Here is How American Employers Support Their Employees - Blog - Labor - August 28, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: