- EPA Often Doesn’t Bother to Examine Regulations’ Small Business Effects - Blog - Regulatory Reform - October 16, 2014
- How Obamacare Distorts the Labor Market - Blog - Health Care - October 15, 2014
- Nobel Prize Winner: Bad Regulation Can Create a Lot of Problems - Blog - Regulatory Reform - October 14, 2014
- Members-Only Machinations - Blog - Labor - October 10, 2014
- Proposed Water Rule is a Strike at Entrepreneurs - Blog - Regulatory Reform - October 09, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: