- Poll Finds Sharp Increase in Disapproval with Obamacare - Blog - Health Care - August 01, 2014
- Lower Ozone Standard Will Crush Jobs, Study Finds - Blog - Regulatory Reform - August 01, 2014
- Walker Wins Once Again - Blog - Labor - August 01, 2014
- These 9 Charts Put Federal Regulations in a Different Light - Blog - Regulatory Reform - July 31, 2014
- Data and Intelligent Transportation - Blog - Transportation - July 31, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: