- This is How We Should Educate and Train Workers in the 21st Century - Blog - Education - November 21, 2014
- Sharon Block Blocked from NLRB Because of Supreme Court Ruling - Blog - Labor - November 19, 2014
- Obamacare Makes Schools Race to Find More Substitute Teachers - Blog - Health Care - November 17, 2014
- Rebooting Demand-Driven Strategies in Workforce Development - Blog - Education - November 17, 2014
- Here’s How a Small Business Could Get a Great Health Care Deal - Blog - Health Care - November 14, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: