- Your Future CEO Might be in High School Right Now - Blog - Education - March 04, 2015
- Consumer Bureau Opens Back Door to Auto Financing Regulation - Blog - Regulatory Reform - March 03, 2015
- Administration's Privacy Legislation: a Bad Fix to a Problem That Doesn't Exist - Blog - Regulatory Reform - March 03, 2015
- Studies Cast Doubt on Value of Mandated Calorie Counts - Blog - Regulatory Reform - March 03, 2015
- Medicare Advantage Cuts Must Stop to Protect Program - Blog - Health Care - March 02, 2015
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: