- VIDEO: Employers Support the 40-Hour Work Week - Blog - Health Care - September 19, 2014
- The Domino’s Effect - Blog - Labor - September 19, 2014
- Federal Water Rule Would Mean a Less Happy 'Happy Hour' - Blog - Regulatory Reform - September 19, 2014
- The States Need to Step It Up on STEM - Blog - Education - September 18, 2014
- Labor Gains and Labor Pains - Blog - Labor - September 18, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: