- MGM National Harbor remains the favorite in Pr. George's County (Video) - Washington Business Journal (blog) - December 13, 2013
- People and Places: NVTC's Kilberg inducted into Business Hall of Fame - Fairfaxtimes.com - December 13, 2013
- Fairfax County study highlights domestic violence - Fairfaxtimes.com - December 12, 2013
- Federal workforce in Arlington fell 10 percent in last year - Washington Business Journal (blog) - December 11, 2013
- Parx ups ante on casino bid with MGM seen as frontrunner - Washington Business Journal - December 10, 2013
In the Spotlight
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the Greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.