- People and places - Fairfaxtimes.com - April 18, 2014
- Fourth Potomac Yard Metro alternative limits redevelopment potential, will ... - Washington Business Journal - April 18, 2014
- Report: Doctors good for economic health of Greater Washington - Washington Business Journal (blog) - April 16, 2014
- School Board makes final funding plea to county - Fairfaxtimes.com - April 10, 2014
- At Fairfax budget hearings, advocates paint picture of great need - Fairfaxtimes.com - April 10, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: