- Startups Need Smarter Immigration, IP and Regulatory Policy in Washington - Blog - Regulatory Reform - August 03, 2015
- The Affordable Care Act’s Ironic Excise Tax - Blog - Health Care - July 31, 2015
- Reminder to HHS: Business Has Weighed In With ACA Small Group Expansion Concerns - Blog - Health Care - July 31, 2015
- An IRS Health Care Fine That’s 12 Times Bigger than the Employer Mandate Penalty - Blog - Health Care - July 28, 2015
- Los Angeles Might Exempt Unions from Minimum Wage Hike - Blog - Labor - July 27, 2015
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: