- What Should You Study in College? Let's Connect the Dots. - Blog - Education - October 30, 2014
- Trick or Treat? 10 Scary Facts About Our Education and Workforce Systems - Blog - Education - October 28, 2014
- What Will Lowering the Ozone Standard Mean? Look at Houston. - Blog - Regulatory Reform - October 24, 2014
- The Future of Health Care is Mobile and Transparent - Blog - Health Care - October 23, 2014
- Sam’s Club is Launching a Private Health Insurance Exchange - Blog - Health Care - October 22, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: