- Double whammy? Fairfax homeowner tax bills going up - Washington Business Journal - April 23, 2014
- Fairfax Board of Supervisors debates key budget elements - Fairfaxtimes.com - April 22, 2014
- Fairfax County may put a meals tax on the ballot to generate $88M - Washington Business Journal (blog) - April 22, 2014
- General Dynamics to no longer contribute to political organizations - Washington Business Journal (blog) - April 22, 2014
- NVR homebuilding slows, earnings dip - Washington Business Journal - April 21, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: