- PNC economist: More pros than cons in the local economy - Washington Business Journal (blog) - March 07, 2014
- Former PNC Bank building in Baltimore is for sale - Washington Business Journal - March 07, 2014
- AM Roundup: Boeing's pension switchup + Go ahead, fly your drone, Jeff Bezos ... - Washington Business Journal - March 07, 2014
- Fairfax County Board to consider raising taxes - Fairfaxtimes.com - March 07, 2014
- HOA fine bill softened in General Assembly - Fairfaxtimes.com - March 07, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find