- EPA Tops List of Federal Regulators: 2002-2012 - Blog - Regulatory Reform - August 22, 2014
- More Federal Reserve Banks Find that Obamacare Holds Back Hiring - Blog - Health Care - August 22, 2014
- GUEST POST: Two Thoughts on U.S. School Performance - Blog - Education - August 20, 2014
- Medical Device Tax Misadventure - Blog - Health Care - August 20, 2014
- A Brief History of Aviation in 7 Videos - Blog - Transportation - August 19, 2014
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.
Find Your Elected Officials
Enter address to find your
officials and candidates: