- How much might Expedia et al owe D.C. for back sales taxes? There's a formula ... - Washington Business Journal (blog) - May 24, 2013
- Date set for Star Scientific tax trial - Washington Business Journal (blog) - May 24, 2013
- Fairfax community news briefs - Fairfaxtimes.com - May 24, 2013
- Cuccinelli's jobs plan 'exactly what we need' - Fairfaxtimes.com - May 24, 2013
- Montgomery's growth outpaces Fairfax - Fairfaxtimes.com - May 24, 2013
In the Spotlight
The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, under the direction of our Legislative Committee and Board of Directors, monitors and advises our business community on legislative and regulatory issues on the local, state and federal levels, and promotes the pro-business interests of our membership.
We advocate for business-friendly legislation and against over-regulation and excessive taxation of businesses not only in the Greater Springfield, Virginia area, but all across our nation.
For more information about legislation the Chamber is tracking and how you can support our efforts contact Kathleen McDermott, Legislative Committee Chair.